Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Abby

Abby is doing great! She's loving swim lessons. She's told me that she's almost drowned only twice. She's pretty excited about that. Abby will be starting piano lessons this month. She's really excited about that. We'll see how much she likes it when she has to practice every day. She's been able to go into the NICU 2 times (every Sunday) to see Max, and she can't wait to get him home so that she can help hold, feed, and change him. She's pushing hard to get dance lessons in the fall, so we'll see about that when the time comes. Abby continues to be a fantastic help at home with Lauren and everything that I ask her to do. Sometimes I wonder if I could do it without her.

1 comment:

tiffromney said...

Yay for Abby! I am glad she is a little helper. Tell her I said hello! I am so glad to see Max! What a cutie. I finally got to your blog and I think it looks fantastic!