Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year Resolutions

It's so cliche' this time of year to make resolutions, and not keep them...but I find it helpful at the beginning of the new year to start over and try to do better. So, here's ONE of my many resolutions. I'm going to try my hardest to keep my blog updated. I'm hoping my amazing, beautiful, sweet, talented sister-in-law will help me figure this thing out. (Stacy, was that enough sucking up? 'Cuz if not, I could go on!!) I'm not what one could term 'computer savvy'. I'm not even computer functional, if we're getting to be really honest. But hopefully with Stacy's help, I can make a resolution I can get behind. So, Stacy...buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I was so excited to see you pop up on my blog reader! And I would love to help you with your blog. I was thinking of calling Tony today to set up those guitar lessons, so maybe I can do a "blog lesson" before or after. It'll be fun!

Larson Zoo said...

Sounds great, Stac! I'm excited you're going to do guitar lessons with him!!! My schedule is pretty open, so let's see what we can work!